2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Echo17 says

Hi Guys I’m new to this website, only joined a few days and I must say its fantastic. Love the projects and concepts. Have already bought a couple of projects but although they look easy to modify it would take me a while to learn it and I would rather get a pro to do the changes.

Where should I post or look for a freelancer for Apple Motion – is this the right place? if not can someone point me in the right direction. Starting small e.g. inserting photos, changing texts, adding soundtrack that sort of thing.

I appreciate your time and expertise.

Thank you. Alex

283 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
sightsignal says

Welcome Echo17. This kind of request pops up often for project templates. I always like to say you should try to contact the author of the projects through his/her profile page and ask them if they’re available to do the customization job. If not, I suspect someone will soon give you their contact info in this forum thread to do it for you. :)

3951 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

Hi Alex, let me know what do you need to customize? You can contact me via my Profile page

7 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
effects_art says

Hi Alex, What do you need? Contact me via my profile page

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Echo17 says

Hi Sightsignal – thank you for your reply – what you say is exactly what I originally did I contacted the Author to see if they had time to modify but unfortunately they were engaged on something else. I really appreciate the suggestion.

by
by
by
by
by
by