• Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
AmethistLab says

Hey guys,

I recently made my own website with wordpress.org and i need someone to help me out with some details.

1) I have a plugin for meta tags and i need someone who is really good on this subject to teach me how to fill the necessary info. I did find basic info online but i want it done properly.

2) Also if possible i need to sort out my views so mine don’t count in the same number as the visitor count.

Obviously this will not be done for free and i can pay you through paypal. My only demand is for the person interested to be able to speak good enough English so we can communicate :)

If you are interested and you want to tell me a price just email me through my profile.

p.s if this post is not in the right section please put it where it’s suppose to be. Thank you

3980 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

138 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
AmethistLab says

Thank you Dzinc! :)

12 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • India
vikkymedia says

AmethistLab Get me on skype : crasyguuy, we discuss about this

114 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
leilalei says

Hey guys,

I recently made my own website with wordpress.org and i need someone to help me out with some details.

1) I have a plugin for meta tags and i need someone who is really good on this subject to teach me how to fill the necessary info. I did find basic info online but i want it done properly.

2) Also if possible i need to sort out my views so mine don’t count in the same number as the visitor count.

Obviously this will not be done for free and i can pay you through paypal. My only demand is for the person interested to be able to speak good enough English so we can communicate :)

If you are interested and you want to tell me a price just email me through my profile.

p.s if this post is not in the right section please put it where it’s suppose to be. Thank you

Hi Amethist!

I believe that is an SEO-related concern. And I can help you with that. I already contacted you through your page but in case you’ve not receive it yet then feel free to email me at leilaleilei.toruista[@]gmail.com

Thanks, Lei

by
by
by
by
by
by