142 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AmethistLab says

Hey guys,

I recently made my own website with wordpress.org and i need someone to help me out with some details.

1) I have a plugin for meta tags and i need someone who is really good on this subject to teach me how to fill the necessary info. I did find basic info online but i want it done properly.

2) Also if possible i need to sort out my views so mine don’t count in the same number as the visitor count.

Obviously this will not be done for free and i can pay you through paypal. My only demand is for the person interested to be able to speak good enough English so we can communicate :)

If you are interested and you want to tell me a price just email me through my profile.

p.s if this post is not in the right section please put it where it’s suppose to be. Thank you

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

142 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
AmethistLab says

Thank you Dzinc! :)

12 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in India
vikkymedia says

AmethistLab Get me on skype : crasyguuy, we discuss about this

114 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
leilalei says

Hey guys,

I recently made my own website with wordpress.org and i need someone to help me out with some details.

1) I have a plugin for meta tags and i need someone who is really good on this subject to teach me how to fill the necessary info. I did find basic info online but i want it done properly.

2) Also if possible i need to sort out my views so mine don’t count in the same number as the visitor count.

Obviously this will not be done for free and i can pay you through paypal. My only demand is for the person interested to be able to speak good enough English so we can communicate :)

If you are interested and you want to tell me a price just email me through my profile.

p.s if this post is not in the right section please put it where it’s suppose to be. Thank you

Hi Amethist!

I believe that is an SEO-related concern. And I can help you with that. I already contacted you through your page but in case you’ve not receive it yet then feel free to email me at leilaleilei.toruista[@]gmail.com

Thanks, Lei

by
by
by
by
by
by