5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
akshitsethi says

Hi,

I am Akshit Sethi (a developer). I am looking to collaborate with a hotshot designer who has awesome design skills and an eye for perfection. If you think you are the one, then let’s connect and bring the next best wordpress theme to the marketplace.

You can know more about me over here – http://www.akshitsethi.me/

Have a great day!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Nepal
himrose says

Hi

I am Ready with this One . I am new With Envato but I have been In here for more than 7 Years already .. How do we start ?

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
akshitsethi says

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. Can you send me your Skype / email address via the contact form page on my website?

Link: http://www.akshitsethi.me/contact/

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
JennaWinship says

Akshit , are you still looking for a collaborator??

Cheerio

Jenna

5 posts
+1 more
akshitsethi says

Akshit , are you still looking for a collaborator??

Cheerio

Jenna

Yes. I am still searching for my designer (partner). You can add me at Skype for any future communication.

My Skype ID is akshitsethi.

Thank you for writing to me. Have a great day.

32 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
WebdesignerDNA says

Hi akshitsethi! I think I’m that one so, please, contact me if you are interested to collaborate with me. Have a good day!

by
by
by
by
by
by