2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

The kind of slider with thumbs and arrows to go trough these thumbs .. anyone seen this somewhere?

Something like Pexeto have for Dandelion.

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

http://flowplayer.org/tools/demos/scrollable/gallery.html will do the exact same thing as Dandelion sorry I should have looked at the demo first

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Awesome, will give it a try.

Thanks ;)

2214 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Awesome, will give it a try. Thanks ;)

Hey DD, wouldn’t you prefer baking your own with jQuery Cycle?

1383 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
wpCanyonThemes says

Awesome, will give it a try. Thanks ;)
Hey DD, wouldn’t you prefer baking your own with jQuery Cycle?

+1 jQuery Cycle rules

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

I’m not good enough with Jquery to “bake” my own stuff :)

My partner Guilherme can do it with eyes closed but he’s pretty busy ATM :)

2057 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
Landonw says

I thought you just made the PSDs and he does all the rest?

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

I thought you just made the PSDs and he does all the rest?

Oh no, I’ve learned HTML /CSS + WP conversion :)

And he’s making his own PSD + coding

by
by
by
by
by
by