5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
shandor_ovvo says

Hi guys & girls,

I feel silly but I spent 3 days looking through almost all the themes here and it drives me mad that I can’t find a themeI saw couple of days ago. Looked through my history, bookmarks, everything… No bloody way to find it.

So, if anyone seen it, would be much much much grateful!

It’s actually very simple: portofolio with just straight ultrawide format borderless images with roll-over 3d-like effect whichs reveals the name of the project.

The closest thing (but way too big for my taste) is this site: http://www.blackmeal.com

I don’t even remember if it was in wordpress or other cms. It wasn’t psd for sure!

Please guys, save me some time. I’m ready even to buy anything else from you, it just drives me mad!

Thanks again and sorry for that crazy request…

Best sH

331 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
dekciw says

We cannot promote any themes here (giving a link to an actual theme would be considered as promoting), but you might want to check recent OrmanClark theme, that starts with B! :)

5 posts
shandor_ovvo says

Oh, thank you dekciw for taking your time!

Yes, I know the rules and your hint is more than perfect for me. I looked through themes again and the designer you mentioned is great, but unfortunately the one I’m looking for is none of his.

It was actually simpler, just pictures with hovering 3d effect (like you open a window a little bit from below which reveals the name of the project).

Gosh, I hate myself to make you waist your time, but I’m obsessed until I find it … again ;)

419 posts
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
iHelp says

We cannot promote any themes here (giving a link to an actual theme would be considered as promoting), but you might want to check recent OrmanClark theme, that starts with B! :)

You can link to themes of other’s, just not your own, but I think that rule does not even apply to cases where people directly ask for it. So go ahead :)

5 posts
shandor_ovvo says

Oh! Thanks for clarification. Good to know! I’m definitely not a developer, just a client.

Still no luck though :(

I wish there would be more extensive theme tagging for search. Even now, knowing what I’m looking for it’s quite hard. For exemple, not even all the themes with search words like “one page portofilio” show up in the results. But hein, it’s just a thought.

Please, guys, have an idea? Or at least you think what I can do about it? Can I build for order with developpers here?

323 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
-bianca- says
5 posts
shandor_ovvo says

Thanks, bianca20576!

This is definitely the closest to what I’d like, but it’s not this one :(

The images were tighter and not that big. But thanks, I didn’t know about this one. If I don’t find what I’m looking for, that would be my second choice!

But we’re getting so close! Yoohoo…

Best, sH

323 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
-bianca- says

Well maybe it was a Tumblr theme? like this one or try this search string
Well, this is all I can up with. Hope you will find it and curious to know which one it was ;-)

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
KingDog Staff says

Just for some clarification, if a buyer is asking for suggestions or help, there’s no problem posting a link :)

5 posts
shandor_ovvo says

Well maybe it was a Tumblr theme? like this one or try this search string
Well, this is all I can up with. Hope you will find it and curious to know which one it was ;-)

Thanks, bianca! I tried this one and looked through the whoooooole category. Not there. Promise to tell you when and if I find it. I think for all the time I spent looking for this, I would rather pay someone to code it for me!

Just for some clarification, if a buyer is asking for suggestions or help, there’s no problem posting a link :)

Great to know, KingDog! Just one note about this: I’m not asking, I’m begging! lol

by
by
by
by
by
by