11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
mrdon says

I am a web developer and have found myself buying more and more from envato sites, I love it!

I have searched videohive for something similar, but most of what I have found is a little over the top for what I need.

I am looking for something to display a quick demo of sorts for some of my website, similar to: http://ae.tutsplus.com/tutorials/motion-graphics/create-a-stunning-website-demo/

or

http://www.getresponse.com (click Take a Tour)

Thanks in advance for any help. There is some amazing talent here.

Brandon

145 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
frayquantum says

that looks very simple and clean.

if you’d gather all the necessary texts/body copy and images, and just hire someone to animate it, it wouldn’t cost very much.

11 posts
mrdon says
that looks very simple and clean. if you’d gather all the necessary texts/body copy and images, and just hire someone to animate it, it wouldn’t cost very much.

Thanks for the info. Where would I find someone to hire that could do this? I have searched a few freelance site but didn’t see anyone with good AE skills.

Thanks, Brandon

52 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
HopperCat says
that looks very simple and clean. if you’d gather all the necessary texts/body copy and images, and just hire someone to animate it, it wouldn’t cost very much.

Thanks for the info. Where would I find someone to hire that could do this? I have searched a few freelance site but didn’t see anyone with good AE skills.

Thanks, Brandon

/ Hi Brandon, Send me an email to diego_caballero@hotmail.com , i can help you with this Greetings,

Diego

4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Brandon,

This is a perfect place to look for people. As MrPollosaurio has already shown interest. Put your feelers out there, explain exactly what you’re looking for and I’m sure tons of video artists here will be happy to work for you.

11 posts
mrdon says
Brandon, This is a perfect place to look for people. As MrPollosaurio has already shown interest. Put your feelers out there, explain exactly what you’re looking for and I’m sure tons of video artists here will be happy to work for you.

Thanks! I actually just noticed that there was an item requests section in the forums, so I posted there.

590 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
flashato says

What a coincidence, i ve one ready to go, but no time to finish the help doc.. :( I ve a screen shot on line if you want to see it.
Cheers,Arthur

11 posts
mrdon says
What a coincidence, i ve one ready to go, but no time to finish the help doc.. :( I ve a screen shot on line if you want to see it.
Cheers,Arthur

Sure, I’d love to see it. I had looked at a number of motion graphics of yours earlier today, because many of them did what I wanted, just a bit flashier than I wanted.

Thanks, Brandon

590 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
flashato says

here
:-D , Arthur

11 posts
mrdon says
here
:-D , Arthur

That looks similar to what I am looking for!

I think something like this that is fairly clean and simple, that would allow people to showcase a page or pages on their website or software app, and have some feature that would allow you to point to items on the page/pages and be able to add some text explaining the features would be great! It would probably sell well because of the simplicity.

Some of the other ones on videohive are too flashy…too good. They are so good and so flashy, that I think my website service/software wouldn’t be able to live up to expectations of users. Kinda like the old saying that you don’t want to “Over promise and under deliver.”

Thanks, Brandon

by
by
by
by
by
by