3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
SPisland says

I have recently been writing music in MuLab and it has been going alright but i am unsure with the copyrightingof the program. From what i understand, you cant sell the music you make unless you upgrade the software.

Does anyone know of any freeware composition software like mulab that you may export the music from to be compatable and fully legal for sale. I am short on cash so it would be great if the software did not need to be bought or upgraded (by paying) ...

327 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
TimOstanin says

FL Studio 10 :D

1505 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

I don’t think there is such a legal limitation to MuLab, and I’m not only member of the MuLab Forum but also I made some instruments and demo songs (check their download section ).
From what I know, the limitation is in the number of tracks you can use and when you exceed it, you have your output muted from time to time.

3 posts
SPisland says

I don’t think there is such a legal limitation to MuLab, and I’m not only member of the MuLab Forum but also I made some instruments and demo songs (check their download section ).
From what I know, the limitation is in the number of tracks you can use and when you exceed it, you have your output muted from time to time.
so i WOULD be allowed to upload music created in mulab onto here? as long as there are no more than the max amout of tracks in the composition….without breaching copyright? if so than I may already be on the right track…so to speak.
817 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

I think you take copyright issues too damn seriously. No one cares what software you use, you know.

3 posts
SPisland says

I think you take copyright issues too damn seriously. No one cares what software you use, you know.
nolrmally i wouldnt but i read that if you breach copyright you can get your account terminated, i was just makin sure so i can continue what i was doing and not have to start from scratch…
2118 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

+1. Also, nobody’s gonna ask what software you’re using either. You could be using a good keyboard instead of an actual software.

by
by
by
by
by
by