46 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
lukepostulka says

Hello guys,

My name is Luke, I’m not new here I’ve been here for almost two years and I want to take it to the next level. Currently I am looking for a graphic designer that is capable of doing PSD web designs such can be found in PSD category here. Those designs would be coded and sold here on TF so if you’re interested you have my email (profile page) and you can ask me for more info there.

Thanks a lot!

no-thumbnail
marketingwithabite Recent Posts Threads Started
17 posts
marketingwithabite says

Hello guys,

My name is Luke, I’m not new here I’ve been here for almost two years and I want to take it to the next level. Currently I am looking for a graphic designer that is capable of doing PSD web designs such can be found in PSD category here. Those designs would be coded and sold here on TF so if you’re interested you have my email (profile page) and you can ask me for more info there.

Thanks a lot!

Contact us via TF profile. We can help you in your project.

Thanks

37 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
matteclipse says

Hey,

Im looking for a developer, so this might be perfect. I will only accept someone who will do pixel perfect work and who is looking to make quality themes vs quantity. I follow all the latest design trends. I will shoot you an email now on your profile.

Thanks, Matt

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
surajkhatri says
Dear Sir, I am a web and graphic designer. Can I help you to create PSD. http://themeforest.net/user/surajkhatri You can contact me at khatrisuraj012@gmail.com Thanking you Suraj Khatri
46 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
lukepostulka says

Hey guys, thank you for your interest! Those who didn’t – please send me an email with some info about you, some sneak-peak of your recent projects, portfolios etc.

Luke

by
by
by
by
by
by