Hi! For a new video production, a corporate move, I’m looking for a track that actually consists of 2 different ‘feelings’.
It should start out with a nice emotional ‘dreamy’ feeling, which would mix up nicely with slow-motion images and time lapses, and it’s purpose is to make the viewer think. (about 20-30 sec.)
It would be nice to have a bit more uptempo after the intro, with a positive feeling, giving the viewer a call to action. (about 1.30 min.)
The score will be complemented with a female voice over. Not too heavy on the rhythms would be best.
Some keywords are: cinematic, positive, instrumental, climaxing towards ending.
Thanks in advance for all replies!
There may not be a huge leap from the intro to main part, but the first 30 sec are more stripped down rhythmically. The whole track has a quite angelic and dreamy sense, and there is a buildup towards the end.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Thanks for listening
Here’s a few more cinematic tacks for you to consider. http://audiojungle.net/item/dark-cinematic-trailer-1/3709749
Check some of these outhttp://audiojungle.net/item/romantic-journey/3806309