Boson-Elementary
Boson-Elementary Recent Posts Threads Started
19 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in France Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Boson-Elementary says

Hello !

I’m a newbie on themeforest but i have some item ready to be sell except for one thing : it has not a good design. Also, I’m looking for a partnership with a designer, ready to work with a young french dev :D

Thank you for your answers

NB : is there any option in themeforest to “divide” the sales or something?

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Slovakia
InventiveDesign says

Hi, please send me more informations on my mail skypix@mail.com.

Thank you

no-thumbnail
YannickKauffmann Recent Posts Threads Started
34 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
YannickKauffmann says

Bonjour Mwea, please send me more information to my mail yaxbusiness@gmail.com or add me on skype ‘Yaxosh’

Thanks

Yannick

379 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
tuguirazvan says

If you want to talk about design, you can Email Me. And don’t forget to visit my portofolio. :)

Cheers, Razvan

Boson-Elementary
Boson-Elementary Recent Posts Threads Started
19 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in France Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Boson-Elementary says

I added or send an emails for all members who’re interested by this partnership.

But I’m wondering if anyone could say me how partners should splitt their sales and be safe to do it ?

54 posts
    Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Romania
cotletcristian says

Hi!

You can check up my style here: https://copy.com/GoLM7zPY9NnV4iwG

If interested, drop me an email through my profile contact page.

To split the sales money, the guy who owns the file is going to take responsibly to share the money with his partner. If he won’t the other guy could report him at TF and he can get justice for that. So no worries about being scammed or something….

by
by
by
by
by
by