6 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
brookstone says

Hello, I’m a web designer that has a lot of experience working with wordpress. I do know css, but not an expert. I can manipulate php to take out stuff I don’t want, but that is pretty much all I can do with it.

I’m looking for someone who knows databases/php/css that I can call upon if I get into a hard place with my clients. Making changes to themes that may require coding. Integrating 3rd party plugins/apps etc.

This would be on a AS NEEDED basis. Someone I can count on to help me out from time to time and someone I can build a relationship. This person will be my go-to person for all such needs. I plan on taking my business to the next level, and am looking for someone that will help me with that process.

If you are interested, can you please tell me what your hourly rate is? Or do you work by the specific job? Let me know through here or skype.

Thanks for your consideration, Brook Skype: brookstonexxx

33 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Italy
Nemo1 says

Hi, I would be interested, and added you on Skype just now (darkstorm_ita)

1433 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
webdesignerart says

Hello, I’m a web designer that has a lot of experience working with wordpress. I do know css, but not an expert. I can manipulate php to take out stuff I don’t want, but that is pretty much all I can do with it.

I’m looking for someone who knows databases/php/css that I can call upon if I get into a hard place with my clients. Making changes to themes that may require coding. Integrating 3rd party plugins/apps etc.

This would be on a AS NEEDED basis. Someone I can count on to help me out from time to time and someone I can build a relationship. This person will be my go-to person for all such needs. I plan on taking my business to the next level, and am looking for someone that will help me with that process.

If you are interested, can you please tell me what your hourly rate is? Or do you work by the specific job? Let me know through here or skype.

Thanks for your consideration, Brook Skype: brookstonexxx

Interested here :) contact me through my profile page.

120 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
CodBits says

I am also interested, contact me through my profile.

8 posts
absarhaq says

Hi Brook,

I would like to assist you in any Wordpress related issues. I have added you to Skype. My id is ideasloop.

If you would like to contact me, you can contact me through http://www.ideasloop.com/contact/.

Many thanks,

490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
wopethemes says

what’re you looking for is the my freelancer job. I’m working as freelancer partner for some web design companies in US , euro,au . I’m expert in css,jquery,php,wordpress.

My skype is rongconvn89

114 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
leilalei says

I can work for you in a per project basis. Let me know if you would be interested with it. I would like to know first your guidelines about this. Please contact me through email at leilaleilei.toruista@gmail.com. Looking forward to hear from you.

by
by
by
by
by
by