52 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
idollisimo says

Hi, My name’s Albert, I’m a designer and I look for a good programmer to wotk at ThemeForest together on 50/50 basis (we share risks and profits 50/50). I have some interesting “niche” ideas which would be cool to complete, but would be also happy to help you with your own ideas. My dream programmer must be a pro, because our themes must be good (obviously), with admin panels, various user-friendly features etc.

My part: complete design and anything design-related + HTML/CSS + as I said I have some ideas. I already tried to work at ThemeForest alone and submit some PSD-templates, but failed (there would be a lot more chances to break through with the normal and working WP themes).

My works can be found at: http://www.buchatskyy.com/webdesign/ http://www.design-insel.de/Referenzen.htm

I would be glad to hear from you, also if you have some other offers. Thanks in advance for your interest :) Take care.

52 posts
+2 more
idollisimo says

UPDATE: I’m sorry guys, I found the man :) But if you need a designer for your themes and you like what I can do please PM me. I have some free time and I can participate in your projects.

1791 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

I honestly doubt you’ll find the programmer you’re looking for, for just 50-50 only for the PSD files…Plus, no guarantee that the work will get approved. You should re-consider your requirements.

52 posts
+2 more
idollisimo says

I honestly doubt you’ll find the programmer you’re looking for, for just 50-50 only for the PSD files…Plus, no guarantee that the work will get approved. You should re-consider your requirements.

Look above, I already found him. And you didn’t get what I offered – I make not only designs, but also html/css. Guarantee? There’s no such thing on ThemeForest, right? :) There’s no guarantee I won’t just waste my time designing the templates… I looked for somebody who was ready to try it with me together and I found him.

by
by
by
by
by
by