52 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
idollisimo says

Hi, to make the long story shorter – I’m a designer, I believe a good one, and I’m looking for a good programmer who I could work with at TF. Some of my works are available here: http://www.buchatskyy.com/webdesign/

I tried to work with two programmers here and I’m really not happy with this experience. I can always guarantee a quick contact with me, I answer emails quickly, I’m online in Skype etc., but my former partners could be unavailable online for a week, they worked for a day, then spent a week or two god knows where and I can’t call it a real work if you know what I mean. I don’t want to waste somebody’s time, I wanna work, release good and original WP-themes and make some good money. I’d like a pro-partner with the pro-skills and a pro-attitude and work ethics and I really hope to find one here.

We could talk about conditions later in pritave and I’m very open to any propositions. I speak English, German, Russian and Ukrainian, so it would be nice if we had one of these as a common one :)

Thank you for your attention!

Best regards, Albert

1208 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Smartik says

I’m impressed by your portfolio, good work, just wondering if you can code in HTML? Or you are a Photoshop user only?

Regards, Andrei.

52 posts
+2 more
idollisimo says

Thanks Smartik! Well I could do it in html4 and quite simple css, but I’m afraid I’m not an expert in html5 and css3. I know both enough to make the proper designs which are easy to code. My designs are usually made according to Bootstrap or some standard grid like 960 or 1200, it makes the html/css coding a lot easier, so I’m ready to save the programmer’s time as much as I can. I’m not looking for 50/50 partnership though, I know the programmer will have to do more work than me.

501 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

idollisimo, do yourself a favor and learn to code. If you already have basic knowledge of html it will be easier. Before that try to send those designs in PSD category at Themeforest, that will give you more reputation as a designer and more control over a future partnership with programmer.

52 posts
+2 more
idollisimo says

idollisimo, do yourself a favor and learn to code. If you already have basic knowledge of html it will be easier. Before that try to send those designs in PSD category at Themeforest, that will give you more reputation as a designer and more control over a future partnership with programmer.

Thanks, I’ll do so. P.S. Submitting the designs as PSD is a total waste of time, btw. Spent 2 months for that…

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sindhu1 says

Hi Albert,

Email sent…kindly check it..

Regards, Sindhuja

493 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
wopethemes says

Thanks, I’ll do so. P.S. Submitting the designs as PSD is a total waste of time, btw. Spent 2 months for that…
your designs are good but I think it’s old trend and need more modern to be approve in themeforest. I think when you have psd in themeforest , you can get good programer
10 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Mashysha says

Hi, Albert! I sent you email, please check it.

Regards, Mary.

3 posts
  • Located in Vietnam
lucky110209 says

Hi,

I think we can work together. My fields: Wordpress, Prestashop, Codeigniter and Joomla.

My skype: hiencoder My GTalk: hiencoder

I want work in the long term. So we can discuss more about that. Look forward to hearing from you.

52 posts
+2 more
idollisimo says

Hi, Albert! I sent you email, please check it. Regards, Mary.

Hi Mary, I replied your email, thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by