• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
TonyBogdanov says

Hey everyone!

I’m a web developer struggling for a brighter future here on themeforest. I am looking for a partner that could create fabulous PSD designs. I can slice & dice them into tasty HTML versions. If the result is awesome and sells well I can even invest my time for a WordPress (or other CMS) version.

I am working full time and I do this in my spare time, so I can’t work on huge projects. I’m very good at HTML, CSS, PHP and bit JavaScript. I have almost 2 years of professional experience and 7 in total (freelance stuff).

So, go check out my portfolio and contact me here or through the contact form on my profile.

P.S.: My portfolio is far from exciting, but as you know, it’s almost impossible to create something extraordinary if you lack the ability to make those “omg” designs :)

Btw, when I start a project, that I think is awesome, I get really excited, invest a lot of my time and effort, and eventually stop sleeping :D

32 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
WebdesignerDNA says

Hi Tony! I’m interested in your partnership offer; have you already found your partner or are you still looking for? If you are interested reply here and contact me. Peace :-)

58 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
TonyBogdanov says

Hi Tony! I’m interested in your partnership offer; have you already found your partner or are you still looking for? If you are interested reply here and contact me. Peace :-)
Hey!

Yes, I am still looking for a partner, I just sent you an email :)

12 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
oxford6 says

hi Mr.tony

i am interested in your partnership….. i have @+ year Experience of Front End Development

by
by
by
by
by
by