Hello, i am a computer science student and an experienced WordPress developer looking to start a new partnership with a kickass designer.
I also have experience with ThemeForest, i created and published few WordPress themes here, so i know all the details necessary for this type of job. (more details of my previous work will be given via email).
I’m a really hard-working guy and i am easy to work with, i’m always open for suggestions and i know how to take a critique.
Here is what am i looking for:
- A cool guy/girl. I want to work with nice people I’m not looking for an employee, i’m looking for a partner, so first and foremost, i want to work with someone who i can talk with normally.
- Pretty good and ambitious designer. Previous working experience isn’t needed, all i want to see is your good portfolio (real or ‘practice’ projects, doesn’t matter)
- If you can write good HTML/CSS that is a huge plus. I can do it myself, but i simply don’t like doing it I will consider working with someone who can’t code only if he/she is a pretty good designer (also, if you do design+HTML/CSS you will take bigger cut than just for design)
- I would prefer someone from Europe because of the timezones, but it’s not really a ‘must’.
- Financial matters will be discussed via email
PS i would really love to work with an established TF author who needs their PSD or HTML templates converted into wordpress, hit me up, we might be able to make some kind of deal!
If you are interested send me an email via my profile page and tell me a thing or two about yourself!
Please contact via my profile page for more details.