2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in New Zealand
pixelwebnz says

Hi Everyone

I’m looking for a Magento developer to Develop My PSD’s into a Magento Template. I’m planning on releasing the end product back into the community free of charge partly to give something back to the community and as promotion for my website.

Links to portfolio and a rough estimate of cost would be very helpful

The design would be responsive based on twitter Bootstrap or skeleton etc

Thanks Lee

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

You must have a lot of money to burn if you want a responsive magento site from PSD and are giving it away free!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in New Zealand
pixelwebnz says

Haha I wish I did, I’m looking a fair price for good quality work. I’ve made a living as a web designer and feel the time is right to give something back. I could develop it myself but I’m pretty busy so I thought this might be an option.

495 posts Premium Website Design
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SpyroPress says

Hi,

Please contact us at info@spyropress.com

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by