43 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Singapore
rayee says

Hi,

I am looking for someone to be able to use a template and create a beautiful new website based off my old website.

Notes:

1. I hate my old website. 2. I want something ‘new’. You may use a template and create something new but i do not want a close ‘lookalike’ of my old website. 3. I would expect you to find new images. You may use shutter stock or deposit photos and use the watermarked version. Keep the links and ill buy it at a later stage. 4. I do expect you to find the free icons over the internet. I won’t want to waste money on icons unless they’re something pretty.

Requirements: 1. Website is based on Wordpress 2. It would be great if the template comes with visual composer but not necessary 3. You must use your own imagination and extract contents from the old website to create a new website.

To apply: Leave your email address and the rates. PM me at my profile if interested. Must have portfolio and i would love it if you already have existing templates that i can use

532 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
+6 more
simonswiss says

Hi Rayee,

I believe sharing a link to your old website would be a good incentive for people to respond to your request.

43 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Singapore
rayee says

I do not want my website to pop up in search engines so PM me if interested

1554 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hi,

I am looking for someone to be able to use a template and create a beautiful new website based off my old website.

Notes:

1. I hate my old website. 2. I want something ‘new’. You may use a template and create something new but i do not want a close ‘lookalike’ of my old website. 3. I would expect you to find new images. You may use shutter stock or deposit photos and use the watermarked version. Keep the links and ill buy it at a later stage. 4. I do expect you to find the free icons over the internet. I won’t want to waste money on icons unless they’re something pretty.

Requirements: 1. Website is based on Wordpress 2. It would be great if the template comes with visual composer but not necessary 3. You must use your own imagination and extract contents from the old website to create a new website.

To apply: Leave your email address and the rates. PM me at my profile if interested. Must have portfolio and i would love it if you already have existing templates that i can use

I can’t contact you through your profile page, Plz contact me through my profile page if you can.

thanks

19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
webcrest says

Hi,

I am creative designer and WP developer. I can create a full responsive and custom design for you at very affordable price.

Please reply me at kashif@webcrest.net and I will be back with my price quote and portfolio work.

Regards, Kashif

197 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
drawvisuals says

Hi rayee,

I´m interested in working on your website project!

I have a few templates that might interest you.

Send me a email to ze_casal@hotmail.com so we can discuss it further

Portfolio: http://drawvisuals.com

Thanks

30 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
+2 more
themesawesome says

Hi rayee,

Your profile not let us to send you a message. I am interested with your project. Send me a message in my profile if you feel the same ;)

Cheers

44 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
kamleshyadav says

Hi Rayee,

Hope you are doing good.

As I am not able to reach you Via your profile, I am sharing you our portfolio link here :-

http://themeforest.net/user/kamleshyadav/portfolio

Let me know if you are interested in our services, My Skype ID is vivek.gour2

Regards,

by
by
by
by
by
by