4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Xaninova says

Hi, i’m searching for a theme that optimize the content above the fold with this caracteristics: home like a magazine not too recharged and with a thin menu and sticky menu like sites as mashable.com.I dont want space for logo. The postpages must be big and widths for improve the readability and must have 1 column. Also i want that the postpage has a featured image but before must appear a space for a intro of the post (this is for improve the content above the fold).

Regards

42 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
novelpixels says

I think i can help you with it. Please get in touch via contact form in my profile page so we can discuss.

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

What’s the fold? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by