3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
middayminer says

Hi guys, I’m looking for a 3-column blogger or wordpress theme that has or can be adapted to meet certain traits. I have browsed through the listings of course, but since this is to be my first blog (warning bells, I hear you thinking) I don’t think I’ve the experience to recognise a candidate if I do see one.

What I’m looking for is something that can scale up to something like this. Yes, I’m planning an image heavy site and DRB is one of my main inspirations. :bashfulcute: Ideally all I’ll need to do is worry about content curation, and upkeep-related work like archiving posts by month into separate pages with thumbnail previews + and the same for specific post categories will be automated and ripple across the existing pages. Widget/plugin space and ad management is also a must.

I’m looking to prevent problems down the road, hence the search for scalability and everything else I’ve mentioned.

In looking around themeforest I’ve liked the ProBlog theme the most, but I thought I’d better see what you guys think first before purchasing any licenses. :)

3 posts
middayminer says

Well, yesterday I thought the inexperienced theorising involved with my query might make it unappealing to reply to, but I really would welcome an opinion, even telling me outright that I need to learn how to do all this myself would be appreciated so that I might at least re-evaluate my goals here. :|

314 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
kops says

Most of The Goodlayers themes have a double sidebar option. Check out Megazine, for example for an item with the functionality you need.

3 posts
middayminer says

Hey kops, appreciate the reply! I’ve looked through the rest of the Goodlayers themes and sure enough, Megazine is the closest match for my needs so far. Thanks! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by