• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Jordan
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
uouapps says

Hi Everyone,

We’re looking for someone who can support the development team with responding to tickets; most of our items are App oriented themes so the person needs to have a proper knowledge of Wordpress and can easily help buyers in customizing their theme and fixing bugs

It’s important that the person is fluent in english and has the necessary ability & affinity in understanding buyers’ needs and responding in a natural and friendly way

Please send us a PM with a link to your CV /vCard, a short summary of your experience and the remuneration you expect

we’re also open to companies who want to offer their inbound customer support services

Thank you in advance

Cheers

UOU Apps

8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mdshak77 says

My name is Mohammad Shakeel and I am a wordpress support guru expert . I am very passionate about wordpress and have extensive knowledge with supporting and assisting clients. I am very experienced and have in-depth knowledge of wordpress support work .

I have over 3 years of extensive wordpress work under my belt. One client I worked for during a year was Magazine3 (http://www.magazine3.com a premium wordpress theme company) . I solved many difficult issues while working with them. I was a theme support developer .So i have much experience in this

I am very fast in solving all kinds of issues and bugs. My coding experience includes: php , wordpress , css and jquery. I use firefox with firebug to discover css and javascript issues, but will always test my work on all browsers.

I am able to work on Saturdays and Sundays and available 24×7 to help-out customers at a support forum .

I am the ideal candidate for this job because I fulfill all your requirements. If you need further references, I also assisted a European photography agency during their site launch (www.theory4.com) and coded many unique features that they requested. Their contact is: studio@theory4.com

SKILLS : Expert in WordPress Plugins and themes. Advanced Level Knowledge

First of all, you need to know how to solve problems. And if you don’t know how to solve them, then you need to know how to find a way to solve them. Highly Experienced in this

Exhibits excellent attention to detail and interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Very Strong

Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize task in order to maintain required productivity levels. Highly Experienced in this

Managing support forum with our support staff and solving problems of our customers. Highly Experienced in this

Finding bugs in themes and reporting them to our developer team. I am bug fixer and finder too .

Mohammad Shakeel Web Architect , Wordpress Support Expert Skype – mohammadshakeel3 Email – mohammadshakeel77@gmail.com

487 posts uouapps
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
uouapps says

My name is Mohammad Shakeel and I am a wordpress support guru expert . I am very passionate about wordpress and have extensive knowledge with supporting and assisting clients. I am very experienced and have in-depth knowledge of wordpress support work .

I have over 3 years of extensive wordpress work under my belt. One client I worked for during a year was Magazine3 (http://www.magazine3.com a premium wordpress theme company) . I solved many difficult issues while working with them. I was a theme support developer .So i have much experience in this

I am very fast in solving all kinds of issues and bugs. My coding experience includes: php , wordpress , css and jquery. I use firefox with firebug to discover css and javascript issues, but will always test my work on all browsers.

I am able to work on Saturdays and Sundays and available 24×7 to help-out customers at a support forum .

I am the ideal candidate for this job because I fulfill all your requirements. If you need further references, I also assisted a European photography agency during their site launch (www.theory4.com) and coded many unique features that they requested. Their contact is: studio@theory4.com

First of all, you need to know how to solve problems. And if you don’t know how to solve them, then you need to know how to find a way to solve them. Highly Experienced in this

Exhibits excellent attention to detail and interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Very Strong

Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize task in order to maintain required productivity levels. Highly Experienced in this

Managing support forum with our support staff and solving problems of our customers. Highly Experienced in this

Finding bugs in themes and reporting them to our developer team. I am bug fixer and finder too .

Mohammad Shakeel Web Architect , Wordpress Support Expert Skype – mohammadshakeel3 Email – mohammadshakeel77@gmail.com

Salam Mohammad, Thanks for sharing this extensive description, I’ll get in touch with you via mail. Cheers. UOU Apps

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
westonemusic says

How much salary per month ? How many hours of work per day ?

904 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

A-Salam uouapps,

Tahir here , i am already working as a support staff for Damojo Group(Damojo, Themepunch and Thunderbuddies) and SwiftIdeas . Let me know the details .

You can contact me here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude#message

487 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
uouapps says

How much salary per month ? How many hours of work per day ?

we’re evaluating the different offers, some people are offering to work on a full itme basis, others partial time, others are offering to be part of the team of WP devs so you would need to send us a PM with your experience, availability and expected remuneration

487 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan
uouapps says

A-Salam uouapps,

Tahir here , i am already working as a support staff for Damojo Group(Damojo, Themepunch and Thunderbuddies) and SwiftIdeas . Let me know the details .

You can contact me here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude#message

Alyekom AsSalam Tahir,

Thanks for your interest, can you please send us PM with your experience, availability and expected remuneration

Thanks UOU Apps

8 posts
mdshak77 says

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE

Salam Mohammad, Thanks for sharing this extensive description, I’ll get in touch with you via mail. Cheers. UOU Apps
8 posts
mdshak77 says

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL RESPONSE

487 posts uouapps
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Jordan