2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Vietnam
tungjacob says

Hi,

I’ve spent much time searching here and on Google but can’t find an appropriate Travel agency theme. I just need a theme that a visitor can easily realize my website is a Travel/Tour agency with specific looks and features like a Booking widget area, a featured content area, and a customizable header, etc.

Do you guys have any suggestion

3117 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says
Hi,

I’ve spent much time searching here and on Google but can’t find an appropriate Travel agency theme. I just need a theme that a visitor can easily realize my website is a Travel/Tour agency with specific looks and features like a Booking widget area, a featured content area, and a customizable header, etc.

some of it sounds like a custom job(mainly the booking widget) but you can start here

2 posts
  • Vietnam
tungjacob says
Hi,

some of it sounds like a custom job(mainly the booking widget) but you can start here

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, but most of them are likely to be personal blogging than a booking site that i’m looking for. Still looking :)

2429 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

You can use any WordPress theme you like here, most of them cover aspects such as featured content, customizable areas and so on. If the theme doesn’t have “booking widget” in the description, it doesn’t mean it can’t handle such functionality.

If you’ll do simple, email bookings, you can simply add the Contact Form 7 plugin to your theme (has widgets as well) ;)

Good luck with your search :)

by
by
by
by
by
by