4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
cherieann says

It’ll be printed via vistaprint.com , Need a Template that I can also edit.

This Template would have our company name, addresss, website url, phone number. (and hopefully a nice graphic on the side that can catch peoples eyes)

I would like some samples of your work as this would be our banner for events that we would go to for 10k+ ppl :)

Thanks much for your time =D

1405 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

I can help you with that if you are still interested. Contact me via my profile page with more details about the template. :)

-Alex

4 posts
  • United States
cherieann says

Replied to both, looking for quotes and time frames, thanks!

4 posts
  • United States
cherieann says

Still looking for other quotes. Please post if you have experience in making vinyls !

130 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Montenegro
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
joeBanana says

I am working in a large format digital printing industry for 6 years and have an experience in vinyl banners. If you are interested I can send you portoflio.

Feel free to contact me through my profile page on Graphic River.

Best regards, joeB.

4 posts
  • United States
cherieann says

PMed sent to Joe, thanks!

1 post
Larsso says

IDSketch.com presents comprehensive solutions for your vinyl banners printing. We are reliable, honest and team of qualified professionals who can offer you caring, expert advice on your vinyl banners printing. Most important, we specialize in providing you custom vinyl banners printing services.

IDSketch.com runs ahead due to its cheap custom vinyl banners printing. Although we offer all types of custom vinyl banners printing to our valued customers but we are specialized in custom 10 oz vinyl banners printing and custom 12 oz vinyl banners printing. All you have to do is to fit with our dedicated 24/7 customer support service as it is convenient on live support chat to answer all your queries regarding your printing products in the simplest manner so that you might feel comfy while placing your order and personalizing your vinyl banners printing. Our team of artistic designers is really committed to present you resounding custom vinyl banners printing designs. They use extraordinary color schemes that will suit your design themes. In addition, they offer free unlimited design revisions for your products quality and excellence.

by
by
by
by
by
by