1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
biklops says

Hi Themeforesters!

My name is Jeff Immer and I run a small design shop called www.biklopsdesign.com.

I need someone nice/fun to work with to help me design and develop wordpress sites as well as act as a .css/javascript “fix-it” when needed. I myself do a little development but I could use someone who really knows this stuff to help me take it to the next level and fix design and development issues that I don’t have the knowledge to fix.

I have some .css work that could use someone RIGHT NOW, but ideally that person would go on to develop and design 6–10 sites a year. This would be paid freelance work. Thanks all!

36 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
lixonic says

hey! i’m pretty good at css and js. contact lixonic [at] gmail [dot] com

1588 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hi Themeforesters!

My name is Jeff Immer and I run a small design shop called www.biklopsdesign.com.

I need someone nice/fun to work with to help me design and develop wordpress sites as well as act as a .css/javascript “fix-it” when needed. I myself do a little development but I could use someone who really knows this stuff to help me take it to the next level and fix design and development issues that I don’t have the knowledge to fix.

I have some .css work that could use someone RIGHT NOW, but ideally that person would go on to develop and design 6–10 sites a year. This would be paid freelance work. Thanks all!

You also consider me for your next project, i will be glad to work with you :)

19 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
deepaksinha4 says

We are interested. Can you share your details to me? my email id: deepaksinha4@gmail.com or contact my skype id : deepaksinha4

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
tmcreativepk says

We are tmcreative.pk , and we are definitely best in html/css3 and wordpress.

by
by
by
by
by
by