2 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
acdragonx says

Hi! I’m trying to find a theme that matches a site that I’ve been tasked to work on: http://jaggedroad.com/tapdesktop

What I’m looking for is something that has a navigation header that’s similar to or is exactly the same as the one in the link above (e.g., a header that scrolls with the user’s screen and has a coloured bottom border).

I’ve been searching the long list of available themes, but I haven’t found anything quite like it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading!

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
honey says

Look for one page Parallax theme

2 posts
    Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
acdragonx says

Do you have a specific one in mind? There are so many one page parallax themes, so I’m not sure which one you may be referring to.

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
honey says

I think you should use the any latest parallax version theme and customize according to your needs by playing with css files.

49 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Robbie2010 says
by
by
by
by
by
by