1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
PomS says

Hey there,

I am looking for a rugby club wordpress template ! I just dunno how to make theme for wordpress and don’t have much time for it, but it have to be simple so members can easly upgrade the website (That’s why I am asking it for Wordpress).

I know what I want, color and scheme, so if anyone interrested, I will give more information :)

1578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

IF you want a freelancer to make theme for you then contact me through my profile page. :)

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
99fusion says

I am a freelancer. I can help you in shortlisting WordPress theme from ThemeForest as per your need. I can set up and customize the theme as per your requirement.

You can contact me through my profile page with the requirements.

114 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
leilalei says

Hey there,

I am looking for a rugby club wordpress template ! I just dunno how to make theme for wordpress and don’t have much time for it, but it have to be simple so members can easly upgrade the website (That’s why I am asking it for Wordpress).

I know what I want, color and scheme, so if anyone interrested, I will give more information :)

Let’s discuss the complete specs of your project over email . Hit me a message over leilaleilei.toruista[@]gmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by