16 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
nanophite says

Looking for a top of the range wordpress coder, EXPERIENCE WITH JQUERY AND WORDPRESS is a must. I’m not looking for XHTML /CSS coders willing to “give it a go”.

Email me with examples at alex[at]nanophite.com for more details, or add me on MSN at the same address.

Regards, Alex

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
nanophite says

Bump.

125 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
Eight7Teen says

Don’t mean to sound rude dude, but quite honestly, the so called “best in the business” are most likely already otherwise employed and won’t bother replying to your call to arms…

2429 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
digitalimpact says
Don’t mean to sound rude dude, but quite honestly, the so called “best in the business” are most likely already otherwise employed and won’t bother replying to your call to arms…

+1

I don’t mean to be rude either, but “top of the business” here would be people like Derek Harman, Drew Douglass, Elliot Jay Stocks, Jeffrey Way, Brandon aka epicera or our lovely host, Collis :) (google their names in case you haven’t heard of them)

Honestly, these guys seem very busy, so I’d suggest “lowering” your standards and describing your project – maybe it turns out your project doesn’t really need “the best of the best” ;)

Again, I’m not trying to be mean either…it’s just how things are…

Good luck with your project :)

87 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Aaron_Osteraas says

Or you can try on www.freelanceswitch.com

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

+1

I don’t mean to be rude either, but “top of the business” here would be people like Derek Harman, Drew Douglas, Elliot Jay Stocks, Jeffrey Way, Brandon aka epicera or our lovely host, Collis :) (google their names in case you haven’t heard of them)

Honestly, these guys seem very busy, so I’d suggest “lowering” your standards and describing your project – maybe it turns out your project doesn’t really need “the best of the best” ;)

Again, I’m not trying to be mean either…it’s just how things are…

Good luck with your project :)
I appreciate that you even mentioned me in those list of names, makes my night! :)

@nanophite, I’m not currently available for work, but there are a lot of talented WordPress devs here and also on FreelanceSwitch as Aaron noted. Best of luck :)

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
nanophite says

With all due respect to all who “cared” to make a comment, I need someone with an ego, if you don’t think you’re good, you won’t be pushing boundaries, you won’t be trying new things, therefore; I don’t want to work with you.

This offer is still open, have been busy the past few weeks. Email me or reply to this topic.

alex[at]nanophite.com

962 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ireland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
EireStudio says
With all due respect to all who “cared” to make a comment, I need someone with an ego, if you don’t think you’re good, you won’t be pushing boundaries, you won’t be trying new things, therefore; I don’t want to work with you.

This offer is still open, have been busy the past few weeks. Email me or reply to this topic.

alex[at]nanophite.com

ha ha :D – Dude, you just made me spit out my doritos. LOL

415 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
osigrandi says

I knew your username sounded familiar. I love your http://www.behance.net/alexscott/frame/170489 :)

So…just chipping it, I’m not famous or consider myself an expert yet cause there’s always room for improvement, but can you largely state what your project involves and what budget you have allocated for this?

You might get more replies like that, especially if you mention a budget :)

by
by
by
by
by
by