3 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
tusing says

Hi guys,

We are building a site using a WP theme bought here on themeforest.

We are looking to develop a salary calculator.

There will be input fields to enter salary (yearly or hourly rates), fields to enter expenses, claims , calculate tax etc and comes up with a final output displaying total savings. There will be a few calculations required. We have all the fields and the formula in an excel spreadsheet.

The nearest sample I can see is here http://www.jobcapital.com.au/salary-sacrifice-calculator/, what we have in mind is a lot simpler, maybe at the most two steps.

I am not sure if a plugin is the way forward?

Can anyone help. Ping me if you have done something like this before and interested to work on this project. It is fairly urgent.

thanks

13 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
mirceasandu says

Hi,

I could help you, how can I contact you?

Thanks

44 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
dasinfomedia says

We can create plugin for that..you can contact us.

3 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
tusing says

We can create plugin for that..you can contact us.
114 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
leilalei says

Hi guys,

We are building a site using a WP theme bought here on themeforest.

We are looking to develop a salary calculator.

There will be input fields to enter salary (yearly or hourly rates), fields to enter expenses, claims , calculate tax etc and comes up with a final output displaying total savings. There will be a few calculations required. We have all the fields and the formula in an excel spreadsheet.

The nearest sample I can see is here http://www.jobcapital.com.au/salary-sacrifice-calculator/, what we have in mind is a lot simpler, maybe at the most two steps.

I am not sure if a plugin is the way forward?

Can anyone help. Ping me if you have done something like this before and interested to work on this project. It is fairly urgent.

thanks

Please message me of the complete requirements so I can check, leilaleilei.toruista[@]gmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by