22 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
WabDesigner says

Hi,

I’m website designer, I’m looking for WP Partner to convert my themes in WP, I recently uploaded Trips Booking Theme in html category, according to my experience coder wasn’t good so he didn’t make it like it should be, for example theme is not fully responsive, simple slider, etc. but still I got 57 sales, and people are waiting for the WP version, If any one interested in partnership and convert this template into WP, Drupal or any other category, It would be great for both of us I believe, Please check the below demo link. http://theme.vezi-online.net/tripsbooking/

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon, Thanks for your time.

WabDesigner

49 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in United States
Aunrey says

hey bro I thought id let you know your website is broken in a sense, your sliders is acting up and your latest deals has no whitespace between them there kind of smacked togather. Unless your goal was to have them attached like that. anyway shoot me email Ill get back with you soon as I can.

22 posts
WabDesigner says

hey bro I thought id let you know your website is broken in a sense, your sliders is acting up and your latest deals has no whitespace between them there kind of smacked togather. Unless your goal was to have them attached like that. anyway shoot me email Ill get back with you soon as I can.

Hi, Thanks for your advice. I will definitely try my best to solve the issues, but I just checked slider working is perfectly fine and also deals have whitespaces as well, but still I will try to find out and will solve them soon.

I’m not a developer so I don’t know how to solve them, My coder develop this site but I know he didn’t make it like it should be, If you are interested in to make a WP version or something else, let me know so we can talk about it further. Thanks

49 posts
Aunrey says

shoot me an email and will talk about and will see were it goes from there.

49 posts
Aunrey says
22 posts
WabDesigner says

my email Aunrey_m@yahoo.com

Great, I just sent you email, let me know when you will be able to talk. Thanks