79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rjoshicool says

I am looking for a WP theme which should have the following things: 1. Dark/Gray/White layout. 2. Should not be a portfolio kind. 3. Shows about 2-3 posts on the left side of the main page from a particular category and below these, posts from 2 particular categories in a 2 column layout. 4. The site has a right side bar throughout.

Is there any such WP theme available on TF?

60 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Bolivia
+1 more
Slimmity says

Have you tried the search? I’m pretty sure there’s at least one with these characteristics

79 posts
+3 more
rjoshicool says

I’ve browsed through few themes, but its really difficult to look in all the available options.

444 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
TahaH-Studio says
I am looking for a WP theme which should have the following things: 1. Dark/Gray/White layout. 2. Should not be a portfolio kind. 3. Shows about 2-3 posts on the left side of the main page from a particular category and below these, posts from 2 particular categories in a 2 column layout. 4. The site has a right side bar throughout. Is there any such WP theme available on TF?

The thing that each WP theme has its own list of options available. You may have the features but not the colors needed or the opposite. I think i have found one that matches your technical features Click Here ;)

Best of luck

79 posts
+3 more
rjoshicool says

Thanks TahaH-Studio. I’ve gone through the theme and it do serves many of the requirements. I think I need to spend some more time on TF to find the best match, just like the one you found. Thanks once again for the help.

by
by
by
by
by
by