45 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
AionCreative says

Hello all,

I am looking for a talented WordPress developer to partner with in making awesome themes for sell here. I will handle all the design and I can code the CSS and html if needed. I know that the usual take between the designer and developer is like 40/60, but this is something we can talk about. I am currently learning WordPress.

I want a developer than can do frameworks, options panels, custom widgets, etc…basically someone who can make the WP theme as simple and easy to use as possible.

I have over 12 years experience in designing and coding, and currently I am the creative director for a web company. I can do any design style, from clean to elaborate to grunge. And I am open to eventially doing this full time if there is demand and profit in it.

You can see some of my websites I have designed at the design section of my portfolio site. http://www.kevinevans.net/design/

I am currently working on a design to sell here.

Contact me if you are interested.

Thank you!

2004 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Uh, no offense, but is this just a joke from ewizz or something?

45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
AionCreative says

ewizz? nah not a joke, not sure what you mean.

2004 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Well, to be honest, your designs aren’t up to ThemeForest standards. Sorry mate.

1029 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
fillerspace says

These designs are utilitarian…they would be fine for an intranet site but they aren’t going to get people to pay for them. I have learned a lot about what makes for good design over the past two years surfing themeforest. Take a look at the quality of the themes here and you’ll start to see what is lacking in your designs and hopefully improve.

45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
AionCreative says

Those are some of my older sites. I have newer designs which are way better. PM me if you want to see some of my new ones. I don’t want to past here, as I don’t want ranking coming to them from here.

Kevin

by
by
by
by
by
by