5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Kellindil says
We are building our new business website. This is the semi-finished one: http://pcbaservice.com/project/

We now have found partners to do the layout and code jobs but we need art designer to help us beautify it (The main page, the products page, etc) with some nice pictures. The photos of our products and some other materials will be provided by us according to your requirements.

This is the first website we are building for audio division. We will build several other ones for other business divisions and we are starting to attend exhibitions from this fall. So we will have a lot of art designer job in the future.

Hope we can find someone/studio who can work together with us soon.

Best wishes Ken

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
UICreator says

I can work with you on this project. Please contact me via my profile at contact form.

804 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Philippines
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
uziiuzair says

You can contact me on hayatuzair@gmail.com . I would be glad to do this for you :)

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
RTistic says

Hi, I’m interested in this job as well, so if you wanna find out more about me and my designing skills, please just let me know. (alex.drob@yahoo.com)

Best Regards, Alex

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
gbs says

Hello Kellindil. Feel free to contact me via my profile at: http://themeforest.net/user/gbs and we can discuss more. Thank you :).

Regards,

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
RTistic says

Just wanted to let you know I’ve changed my email address. The new one is: alexx.drob@yahoo.co.uk

Best, Alex

by
by
by
by
by
by