1661 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

Yo, Guys. :D

I’m looking for colorful and original photos/illustrations for showcasing my incoming template.

Those from FlashDens asset library are great, but I think my incoming work deserves something different. I can assure you it will be worth and you will have full credit. None of this will be attached in the sold version and it will only be seen in the preview.

Of course I will need some written permission to submit to the FlashDen team unless this they will kick my ass. :P

If someone is interested drop me an email on info@flashedge.net I’m already selecting stuff from various artists but I’m looking for real good images. ;)

8279 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

Rumour has it that there is an original photo at this url , I think its called MSFX 4 ;)

3750 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Hi Flashedge. Take a look at my photo portfolio: http://www.unpezvivo.com

If you like some of them maybe we can colaborate. Important that as you said, not include them in the final release for sale.

<”}}><

1661 posts
+9 more
flashedge says
Hi Flashedge. Take a look at my photo portfolio: http://www.unpezvivo.com

If you like some of them maybe we can colaborate. Important that as you said, not include them in the final release for sale.

<”}}><

Thanks pezflash, I’ll take a look and let you know if there are images I may use.

Though, very nice website! ;)

3750 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+9 more
pezflash says

Hi again. I’ve just realised you asked for “colorful” photos. Almost all my photos are black&white (from negative silver-prints, not digital) so i suppose they don’t fit so good to your needs. Keep in touch, anyway.

1661 posts
+9 more
flashedge says
Hi again. I’ve just realised you asked for “colorful” photos. Almost all my photos are black&white (from negative silver-prints, not digital) so i suppose they don’t fit so good to your needs. Keep in touch, anyway.

Yeah, I’m sorry but I really need vibrant colored photos for the incoming template. Your portfolio is great and I’m really looking forward to use your images too, but for my actual project your images do not fit my needs.

Thanks for your kind offer and of course let’s keep in touch. ;)

1173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Motionreactor says

I have a couple of colourful items on graphic river that you may want to use? As long as you link back to them I’m happy with that.

by
by
by
by
by
by