147 posts World Director
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
dedalx says

Hi everyone, I looking for some fresh and cool, minimalistic WordPress theme for building personal blog (Travel, Development types and tricks, Hi-Tech Products reviews & recommendations, Photo galleries, etc).

What I want to see in theme first:

1) Great SEO optiomization with support for all modern search engine features (Google rich snipets, reviews ratings, Google authorship, etc)

2) Fast loading speed (small pages “weight”)

3) Social share to all large social services for posts

4) Nice typography, good for reading

5) Clean layout, without glitches, different margins everywhere, etc

6) Some nice display for photos (post with photos/galleries)

Optional (this can be added with third-party plugins, so I will be happy if you can recommend me best plugins for this):

6) Support for ADS places to place ad banners to different places where I want to place it

7) Affiliate link builder with stats (redirects)

8 ) Support for newsletter forms (and good place to add it on site), MailChimp.com, etc.

9) Different social widjets

I understand that most of all can be achieved with plugins, but themes that have all of this “in the box” is the best, because they have added this things to fit theme design nice and I will not need to redevelop theme to made it work and look good with all plugins.

Can anybody recommend me some themes for this? (Maybe your own or something what you used)

I can see a lot of themes with interesting design on Themeforest, but I can’t buy all of it to check that SEO features in all themes is good and that all works as it should. Also themeforest search is too bad, so I can only find best sellers or best rating themes, but this is not the best themes on Themeforest (just old, not modern themes). Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by