• Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
OnePress says

Could I find anyone here from the English-speaking countries (USA, UK, Australia) who would correct my texts in English (short item descriptions). Because I speak English imperfect.

I could give free access to all of my present and future items. (Now I’m on CodeCanyon. I’m going to be on Themeforest in future).

1400 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+2 more
mrcharlesbrown says

Could I find anyone here from the English-speaking countries (USA, UK, Australia) who would correct my texts in English (short item descriptions). Because I speak English imperfect. I could give free access to all of my present and future items. (Now I’m on CodeCanyon. I’m going to be on Themeforest in future).

I am not from any of the 3 listed countries but if you need help for your short item description (grammatical correction), send me a message. I will get back to you ASAP !

1104 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+9 more
3alisha says

I could help ! I’m active.

Cheers !

972 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
aaranmcguire says

i could well do this in it.. i has been well edumicated in english. i is got Masters in english cant you tell?

HAHA , :D joke. I may be able to help if you need it. I have not got any extra qualifications in English just GCSE ’s and I live in England.

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says
I could give free access to all of my present and future items. (Now I’m on CodeCanyon. I’m going to be on Themeforest in future).

Are you sure Envato allows you to distribute items for free if you’re an exclusive author?

972 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
aaranmcguire says

Are you sure Envato allows you to distribute items for free if you’re an exclusive author?

You would give the files before you upload the items, that way your not in contract for them at that point.

293 posts
  • Philippines
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
isacfabian says

You would give the files before you upload the items, that way your not in contract for them at that point.

+1

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Aaah, clever.

3649 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Indeed – that’s not allowed. Please keep that in mind when you reward people for their services ;)

1187 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
Pricop says

He said “I could give free access to all of my present items” which means that the current items are already under CC ‘contract’, but I guess you are right, any further items that aren’t posted here could be given away for free (especially because is for improving the script purposes).

by
by
by
by
by
by