33 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 9
  • Collector Level 2
  • Trendsetter
+6 more
OnePress
says

Could I find anyone here from the English-speaking countries (USA, UK, Australia) who would correct my texts in English (short item descriptions). Because I speak English imperfect.

I could give free access to all of my present and future items. (Now I’m on CodeCanyon. I’m going to be on Themeforest in future).

1495 posts Determined to give you nothing but the best!
  • Author Level 9
  • Elite Author
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Featured Author
+13 more
mrcharlesbrown
says

Could I find anyone here from the English-speaking countries (USA, UK, Australia) who would correct my texts in English (short item descriptions). Because I speak English imperfect. I could give free access to all of my present and future items. (Now I’m on CodeCanyon. I’m going to be on Themeforest in future).

I am not from any of the 3 listed countries but if you need help for your short item description (grammatical correction), send me a message. I will get back to you ASAP !

1127 posts
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
+18 more
3alisha
says

I could help ! I’m active.

Cheers !

973 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
aaranmcguire
says

i could well do this in it.. i has been well edumicated in english. i is got Masters in english cant you tell?

HAHA , :D joke. I may be able to help if you need it. I have not got any extra qualifications in English just GCSE ’s and I live in England.

767 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
outandouter
says
I could give free access to all of my present and future items. (Now I’m on CodeCanyon. I’m going to be on Themeforest in future).

Are you sure Envato allows you to distribute items for free if you’re an exclusive author?

973 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+6 more
aaranmcguire
says

Are you sure Envato allows you to distribute items for free if you’re an exclusive author?

You would give the files before you upload the items, that way your not in contract for them at that point.

326 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
isacfabian
says

You would give the files before you upload the items, that way your not in contract for them at that point.

+1

767 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
outandouter
says

Aaah, clever.

3875 posts Community Moderator
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Envato Tuts+ Instructor
  • Netherlands
+10 more
Joost
says

Indeed – that’s not allowed. Please keep that in mind when you reward people for their services ;)

1406 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
+9 more
Pricop
says

He said “I could give free access to all of my present items” which means that the current items are already under CC ‘contract’, but I guess you are right, any further items that aren’t posted here could be given away for free (especially because is for improving the script purposes).

by
by
by
by
by
by