2 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
vireshmanagooli says

Hello,

We are building the review and rating website. We are looking for stunning UI with great user experience template.

Specifications: 1. The technology used must be HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, Jquery/DOJO. 2. The template should be compatible with Web, Tablet, Cellphone (Android).

If you are interested to work towards our project to build customized template in above mentioned technology then please respond back.

Thanks,

512 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

We could definitely help you with that. Have you got budget or timeframe in mind? Feel free to ping us an email Alex.fjord@gmx.com if you want to discuss it. Thanks

84 posts
aaronwallace09 says

Hello,

We are building the review and rating website. We are looking for stunning UI with great user experience template.

Specifications: 1. The technology used must be HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, Jquery/DOJO. 2. The template should be compatible with Web, Tablet, Cellphone (Android).

If you are interested to work towards our project to build customized template in above mentioned technology then please respond back.

Thanks,
Hey,

we are very much interested to work on your project. Kindly contact us via TF profile.

Thanks

3 posts
jaimin26783 says

There is no way to contact from profile. What is your email?

2 posts
vireshmanagooli says

There is no way to contact from profile. What is your email?

hello, you can mail me at viresh.managooli@gmail.com

6 posts
Kristy123 says

Hello Viresh,

I have experts who can work for you on this project.

Kindly email me at kristy@cisinlive.com or add me on Skype: cis.kristy

Regards Kristy

by
by
by
by
by
by