1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
jaegerstickan says

Looking for a developer i php. Should have knowledge in integrations with other systems. Should be available asap. If you are interested, reply and I will give you more information about the project.

311 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Portugal
Generictec says

Hi,

You can send me the details too, for email info[at]generictec[dot]com

Regards

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
ModelWorx says

jaegerstickan, do not use Uniq, certainly do not pay him by paypal you’ll never see any results for any work you may have paid for and he’ll just ignore you.

There is a paypal dispute against him for $300 dollars for work that’s 3 weeks overdue which he’s already withdrawn through moneybookers thanks to another member.

38 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
marie090590 says

Hi jaegerstickan!

I would be glad to be of service with regards to this needs. Can you email me at marie[@]wickedinnovations[.]com

I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Thanks, Marie Cruz :)

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
saeednoorzad says

Hello, You can contact me from my portfolio website http://caterinloper.com/ for your work. Regards Caterin

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sean466 says

We Are Delhi (India) based company which providing Numerous of IT & ITES Resources to our world wide client. We also have our own portfolio of websites we have done. Looking Forward to work with you for such a quality delivery on committed time

with Thanks & Regards Rohit Kumar Tele.:+91 (852) 747-7771 (23 hr.) White Feather International Email : info@website4india.net

by
by
by
by
by
by