18 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
themegenerators says

Hello All.

I’ve been studying the ThemeForest marketplace is great detail and really want to now start making some great WordPress themes to sell to the lovely visitors.

I am looking for WordPress developers with excellent skills, who can work to a quick deadline (themes to take less than 30 days from start to finish including all testing, documentation etc). Should be experienced in jQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap etc.

Also looking for outstanding designers who know what visitors to ThemeForest are looking for currently or the next big thing. Must be able to make excellent quality designs with at least around 15 pages, multiple colours, styles and be suitable for all manners of users. Must use effective layering and providing advice to developer on how to implement.

I want to form a small team and us all to receive a share of the sale of the themes they are involved in. As I’m sure you’re aware the good themes can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

:)

140 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
codeblvck says

Good idea and good luck my friend! but what is your speciality, or what will your role be in the team?

18 posts
themegenerators says

I am a very experienced WordPress web developer and have worked on many sites that have thousands of visitors.

I also have a list of designs I think would do well, have several designs I own the licenses for and can also design some myself.

I also have a list of people in the community or are interested in their themes being converted.

18 posts
themegenerators says

Who else is interested? Let’s make a great team :)

80 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Thunderbuddies says
18 posts
themegenerators says

Thanks for this :) Anyone else interested?

13 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
adminlancer says

@themegenerators

we are interested to join to work with you. if are interested then let’s talk with as soon as possible. thanks. ;)

Regards Adminlancer skype: arch_saiful

47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Pakistan
Nauman_19 says

I will love to .. but creating wordpress themes for Themeforest are too much headache than a simple wordpress having thousands of visitors.

18 posts
themegenerators says

@themegenerators we are interested to join to work with you. if are interested then let’s talk with as soon as possible.

What do you do? Coding? Design etc?

And @nauman_19 it’s not a headache it’s rewarding seeing a great theme get built and having it seen by thousands of potential users.

3 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
themefantasy says

Yes I am interested, Please add me on skype : wpdeveloperanddesigner. I would happy to join with you.

by
by
by
by
by
by