18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
themegenerators says

Hello All.

I’ve been studying the ThemeForest marketplace is great detail and really want to now start making some great WordPress themes to sell to the lovely visitors.

I am looking for WordPress developers with excellent skills, who can work to a quick deadline (themes to take less than 30 days from start to finish including all testing, documentation etc). Should be experienced in jQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap etc.

Also looking for outstanding designers who know what visitors to ThemeForest are looking for currently or the next big thing. Must be able to make excellent quality designs with at least around 15 pages, multiple colours, styles and be suitable for all manners of users. Must use effective layering and providing advice to developer on how to implement.

I want to form a small team and us all to receive a share of the sale of the themes they are involved in. As I’m sure you’re aware the good themes can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

:)

140 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
codeblvck says

Good idea and good luck my friend! but what is your speciality, or what will your role be in the team?

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
themegenerators says

I am a very experienced WordPress web developer and have worked on many sites that have thousands of visitors.

I also have a list of designs I think would do well, have several designs I own the licenses for and can also design some myself.

I also have a list of people in the community or are interested in their themes being converted.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
themegenerators says

Who else is interested? Let’s make a great team :)

79 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
Thunderbuddies says
18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
themegenerators says

Thanks for this :) Anyone else interested?

13 posts
  • Bangladesh
adminlancer says

@themegenerators

we are interested to join to work with you. if are interested then let’s talk with as soon as possible. thanks. ;)

Regards Adminlancer skype: arch_saiful

46 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Pakistan
Nauman_19 says

I will love to .. but creating wordpress themes for Themeforest are too much headache than a simple wordpress having thousands of visitors.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
themegenerators says

@themegenerators we are interested to join to work with you. if are interested then let’s talk with as soon as possible.

What do you do? Coding? Design etc?

And @nauman_19 it’s not a headache it’s rewarding seeing a great theme get built and having it seen by thousands of potential users.

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
themefantasy says

Yes I am interested, Please add me on skype : wpdeveloperanddesigner. I would happy to join with you.

by
by
by
by
by
by