102 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
whisper says

Hi there,

I recently asked on this forum for a developer to add a Tyre Search Function to a wordpress theme we are using, someone contacted me and I paid them a deposit and now they are unable to help (they are using a shopping cart plugin that is having problems thus they now tell me they cannot do the job) :(

Anyway.. I really need this sorted, so seeking someone that can add a search facility similar to the one found here: http://www.ktas.com.au/tyres/

I need a simple search page similar to the one at the link above except instead of listing all the items I would like a drop-down menu for the sections;
  • Browse for tyres by vehicle make
  • Browse for tyres by tyre brand
  • Browse for tyres by car type

I also need a simple sidebar widget as displayed in the above link.

The client is to supply the product database and are still creating this with the help of professional services and will supply an .xml file or other format.

Please contact me if you are able to help, please don’t reply if this is something you cannot do halfway through the task ;)

Have a great day!

102 posts
whisper says
I forgot to mention the theme we are using is a new release here: http://themeforest.net/item/nollie-premium-wordpress-theme/3782741

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

I can help you do this all the way through.

Kindly reach me through my profile so that we can talk.

15 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
webcrest says

Hi, i am professional wp developer and available right now at very affordable price. Please reply me back at kashif@webcrest.net and I will send you price quote and time frame for this task. I will also share my portfolio with you.

Kashif

163 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sandra_2010 says

I would be glad to be of service with regards to this needs. Can you email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com

I’ll be glad to accommodate. Thanks…

102 posts
whisper says

Thanks very much for the replies, I have someone looking at the job atm, I will contact you if this person does not feel they can do it :)

by
by
by
by
by
by