• United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Hey there,

Looking for all CMS developers (not WordPress, I’ve got that covered) for my new HTML item ShadowBox.

Split is strictly 50/50 and you should upload on your own themeforest account. So if you’ve got Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5 skills etc. Shoot me an email through my profile :)

Cheers

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

1185 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

I have sent a message on your Twitter Profile. Please check. We are interested to work with you.

Ok, sorry, I guess it should be, looking for ThemeForest developers with an active portfolio.

Cheers!

332 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
CadenGrant says

I have sent a message on your Twitter Profile. Please check. We are interested to work with you.

Ok, sorry, I guess it should be, looking for ThemeForest developers with an active portfolio.

Cheers!

Check their website softprodigy.com… I think their active portfolio is pretty amazing.. working for Microsoft and Sony etc.

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

The offices in the US, OZ, Canada and finally India would concern me.

I struggle to accept that a leading development and IT consultancy who develops with Sony and Microsoft would have an outdated looking website riddled with validation issues, let alone use istock photos for their case studies. Not to mention an interesting selection of people commenting on their Facebook and well lets just say not sure what happened to their “work” as half the listed apps and sites do not even seem to exist.

At least you know Tom that if you get bored of being a leading author on here you can get a job with them http://www.softprodigy.com/career.html , might be a bit of a relocation for you!

Not sure its on a best place to work list though http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Soft-Prodigy-Reviews-E508271.htm

1185 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Check their website softprodigy.com… I think their active portfolio is pretty amazing.. working for Microsoft and Sony etc.

Amazing or not, I need someone who wants to take this, sell it and most importantly, support it in their CMS of choice. Since SoftProdigy don’t sell on ThemeForest then I’d have to support for a CMS I don’t develop for, and that’s just not how I work, proper support is just as, if not more important than sales to me :)

@Paddy, thanks! I’ll have to consider that new job :D

Anyway, still looking for developers across all CMS apart from WordPress, let me know if you’re interested :)

Tom

148 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
loveetc says

The offices in the US, OZ, Canada and finally India would concern me.

I struggle to accept that a leading development and IT consultancy who develops with Sony and Microsoft would have an outdated looking website riddled with validation issues, let alone use istock photos for their case studies. Not to mention an interesting selection of people commenting on their Facebook and well lets just say not sure what happened to their “work” as half the listed apps and sites do not even seem to exist.

At least you know Tom that if you get bored of being a leading author on here you can get a job with them http://www.softprodigy.com/career.html , might be a bit of a relocation for you!

Not sure its on a best place to work list though http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Soft-Prodigy-Reviews-E508271.htm

@PaddyTaylor

I don’t understand why their office locations would concern YOU? You didn’t post this thread neither you are looking for any developer. If you would be looking for one and you would be more concerned about their location than their work you can ignore that and look for someone else.

I’m neither from India, nor related to softprodigycom but this kind of generalization is pretty stupid.

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

@loveetc – I am not going to hijack Tommus’s thread going on about this but in a nutshell, I did NOT mean to cause offence to anyone and I am NOT in any way generalising about developers from India or from anyone agency or other country. I am however sharing my opinion that I think it is wrong, unprofessional and dishonest to mislead people as their site appears to do.

Irrelevant of where the people are from, there are many posts and examples of ripped work, projects being dropped for no reason and over charging for poor work and this to me damages the community.

This thread is generlaising http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/psd-wordpress-/105753?page=1 , I am merely using this case an example towards my opinion.

by
by
by
by
by
by