808 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Lebanon
  • Exclusive Author
MoeHaydar says

Settle down Ruben Bristian. I am not a spammer and a very long establish buyer and seller of Envato products. Spamming is not requesting help to build a PHP partnership to a help build a product. We have both a purchasing account and a listing account for security reasons.

I am a designer who has multiple products on other Envato marketplaces for the past 3 years.

No need to start a smear campaign for the sole purpose of being a little jump start hiding behind a keyboard trying to get off on a little late night ‘forum trolling’.

Stop spamming my post, Nice Guy.

I think he was talking about someone else, not you :)
check the post above him :)

475 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
FlatKing says

Settle down Ruben Bristian. I am not a spammer and a very long establish buyer and seller of Envato products. Spamming is not requesting help to build a PHP partnership to a help build a product. We have both a purchasing account and a listing account for security reasons.

I am a designer who has multiple products on other Envato marketplaces for the past 3 years.

No need to start a smear campaign for the sole purpose of being a little jump start hiding behind a keyboard trying to get off on a little late night ‘forum trolling’.

Stop spamming my post, Nice Guy.

He means the people replying. Be nice.

4 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
brand_knew says

Well that’s highly embarrassing! My sincere apologies Ruben – feel like a right twat! Too early in the morning here down under and jumped straight into a rant.

15 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
jinlee says

Long shot – but are there any experienced PHP developers looking at a great opportunity to build an online commercial software system for a New Zealand company. Wicked concept and work remotely and/or come down under for a short term contract!

Hi there,

Have you tried looking on different freelancing sites? Staff.com is a site, where you can look for experienced PHP developers you can hire. There are also sites where you can post jobs online like job boards, social media and etc. It can help you expand your search on looking for experienced PHP developers for the job.

3249 posts Nice Guy
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
RubenBristian says

Well that’s highly embarrassing! My sincere apologies Ruben – feel like a right twat! Too early in the morning here down under and jumped straight into a rant.

I’m sorry for the confusion, wasn’t talking about you :) .. was referring to your repliers who have no profile, no files, no history on the marketplace but still want to get work. My comment was about the fact that buyers should only get help from established authors or members with a certain reputation.

by
by
by
by
by
by