1 post
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Ocroose says

Hello, im a webdesigner since over 12 years, and finally i would like to get all my ideas and designs created as a wordpress theme for themeforest. Im looking for an experienced CSS3 wordpress dev, who can do especially fullscreen responsive (ipad,iphone ready etc.) themes, with shortcodes, and all the quality stuff….

pls contact me…

thanks ocroose

904 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hello, Do you have any Psd’s of your designs ?. If so you should upload them to the psd category and get feedback before actually getting the theme developed by a developer. Also it is much easier to find developers once the Psd’s are published . Hope this helps .

20 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
pixel-art-inc says

Hello, im a webdesigner since over 12 years, and finally i would like to get all my ideas and designs created as a wordpress theme for themeforest. Im looking for an experienced CSS3 wordpress dev, who can do especially fullscreen responsive (ipad,iphone ready etc.) themes, with shortcodes, and all the quality stuff….

pls contact me…

thanks ocroose

Hi please email me with the details or add me on skype or gtalk for further discussion. I am also looking for a designer. So if you are interested please email me.

Email: iamumairkhan@gmail.com Skype/Gtalk: iamumairkhan

Thanx

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
ThemeBurner says

pls contact me…

thanks ocroose

Contact us at theme.burner.development at gmail.com We may be interested on HTML site, Drupal and Joomla versions.

Bests

by
by
by
by
by
by