6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Qwix says
Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

This was my first ever commercial release, I would appreciate if somebody dropped quick feedback/suggestions for improvement. Thanks a lot for those of you who bother!

Preview: http://vendito.schonthemes.com/

2206 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says

Well the review says it all, just not there yet. I think it’s way too simple.

Cheers

Lester

112 posts Norris & Tanita
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
ThemeVillage says

Here are my 2 cents: I think the font in the logo is too weak and out of place. It could stay weak, but it’s out of place. The navigation font in the drop-down is squished together. Give it a little more space to breathe. The footer with the text shadow is also a bit dull. I think it looks unfinished there. But overall – the most difficult thing you’re facing is the same as mine. Not enough unique design, is a very, very broad reason. I hear you, as we got rejected for the same thing, and now we have to figure out – how to make the theme more unique.

44 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
kluska says
http://postimage.org/image/jo5mydu9p/full/

So, on left side, Sample Headings has marginf from left edge of page and About us does not.

Your recent posts part is a little lower than its left neighbour.

I’ve conected few headers you got with red cross – they all should be same size imo. Especially ‘About us’ and ‘Sample heading’ on its side.

Menu items are too close to each other

Submenu items should have more space – should be higher.

And footer – its bad you must change it, take a trip around some themes, a lot of them has nice footers.

Good luck.

6 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Qwix says

Thanks a lot for feedback guys.

by
by
by
by
by
by