1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

What changes were made at all?

693 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
OhmLab says

Not sure what has changed, or what is planning on being changed, but I like the majority of the ideas tossed out there in this thread. I would also like to see an internal forum for us to be able to communicate simply with other authors and staff.

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
What changes were made at all?

normally major changes are implemented when a new version of the marketplace is launched.

688 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+5 more
robGD Volunteer moderator says
Not sure what has changed, or what is planning on being changed, but I like the majority of the ideas tossed out there in this thread. I would also like to see an internal forum for us to be able to communicate simply with other authors and staff.

I’ve suggested this before but there’s not enough going on with it to make it worthwhile to do. Nothing an email wouldn’t handle. This is an old thread though, brought back from 4 months ago. ;)

366 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
PixelStores says
+1 for this
As i can’t make the font bigger, i decided to create an image. :evil:

And +2 for this
Another big one would be some form of a rich text editor at the top of the reply box. Could be super simple…maybe with just the options for Bold, Italic, Hyperlink, Insert Image, Code, Headings, Ordered & Unordered Lists, and Smileys.

+3

694 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
HaziqMir says
+1 for this

And +2 for this
Another big one would be some form of a rich text editor at the top of the reply box. Could be super simple…maybe with just the options for Bold, Italic, Hyperlink, Insert Image, Code, Headings, Ordered & Unordered Lists, and Smileys.
+3

+4

688 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rg_ says
+1 for this

And +2 for this
+3
+4

+5

At beginning of 2010 i posted a thread with the idea to have a private forum area for authors…. almost they kill me!!! hope now things changed.

72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
ottonova says

Would like to see an author forum too.

Maybe I’ve missed it, but we have an edit feature now :)

825 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
InterantMedia says
Maybe I’ve missed it, but we have an edit feature now :)

Yes that’s right, but that’s for a few minutes. They wanted a permanent edit feature. :)

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

C’mon Mods n Rockers

Hows the improvements going ?

We need a Thanks Button :) please on forum messages. With a thank count under users name

Similar to Abes Thank Hack on vB

by
by
by
by
by
by