1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
lizzyw says

I am a food blogger, I just bought a theme but I am having trouble customizing it to my liking. If I can pay someone to design my site that would be really helpful…. thanks!

419 posts
  • Austria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
iHelp says

Hey Lizzy, I am the support staff for several authors on here, maybe I even support the theme you bought :) You can contact me through the contact form on the bottom right of my my profile page with a briefing and I gladly give you a quote.

Cheers!

27 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
samuelthan says

Hi lizzyw, if you are stil looking for help. I’m interested in offering you my service.

7 posts
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Wysheer says

Same here lizzyw! You already bought tempaltes and used them for my clients, if you need help… here i am!

cya!

163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hey! I can render our design experts to work for you. Feel free to let me know further details and will quote accordingly.

Email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com

Hoping to hear from you!

- Thanks…

894 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for Freelance Work ,you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

3 posts
shawnhalpin says

Does anyone know how to make the social links work they keep adding my website first then the social link?????

by
by
by
by
by
by