3256 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi guys and gals,

we’re looking for some help.

Actually I’d like to publish a serie of screencasts, for each WP theme we have, to describe in detail all the features of our themes, with the multiple goal of showcasing the themes as pre-purchase incentive, to make the documentation of the theme richer and to market the files wherever possible.

Being already too busy on support and development, we really don’t have time to make this activity by ourselves (and I’m not really good taking screencasts).

We’re looking for:

1: Someone that knows how to use WordPress in general and that doesn’t get lost when dealing with many options :)

2: Someone that is a fluent/decent english speaking guy. Obviously the candidate doesn’t need a bachelor degree by the Oxford College, but is important that what he says in the screencasts is clearly understandable by people.

3: Someone that would like to collaborate with us not only on single project basis, but in a continuative way. He/she will make the videos, send them to YouTube and other similar networks, make some promotion around the web, take down bad links, etc.

For this activity we don’t require a full timer, obviously… but a person that is able to handle these tasks in addition to his daily activity.

What we offer:

Because we consider this activity part of the business and it includes also marketing strategies, we would like to give also some incentives on sales volumes (the goal is to increase sales, so better you work, beter you earn). We expect some offers from you guys/gals, we’re open to discuss any solution.

If you’re interested, send us a message through our profile page and include a link to a screencast you made. If you didn’t make any screencast before we can watch, use screener to take a screencast about a task in the wp admin (30 seconds are enough), in this way we can see if you’re the person we’re looking for :)

Hope to hear back from many of you! Our themes have a huge unexpressed potential, help us to get better and better!

Cheers,

Parker

1141 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Only guys? :O

3256 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says
KarmaThemes said
Only guys? :O

Guys and gals obviously (edited the original post too) :)

2181 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+14 more
mpc Envato team says

Awesome idea, I could also use such person ;) Cheers!

1029 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+10 more
Parallelus says

Parker, I’m working on something like this right now. Give me a shout and I can put you in contact with my “guy” (it actually is a guy in this case :) )

3256 posts
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says
Parallelus said
Parker, I’m working on something like this right now. Give me a shout and I can put you in contact with my “guy” (it actually is a guy in this case :) )

Hi, thanks a million, I appreciate! :)

I’ll send you a message asap!

Parker

3256 posts
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says

Up guys, still looking for you! :)

701 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Canada Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
chrismccoy says

I would like to apply ;)

let me know if you want me to make a demo screencast.

3256 posts
+9 more
ParkerAndKent says
chrismccoy said
I would like to apply ;) let me know if you want me to make a demo screencast.

Hi Chris, that’s awesome, thanks!. I’ll send you a message tomorrow morning :)

EDIT :

Send me an email via the contact form on my profile page, so I can get your email address!

Parker

by
by
by
by
by
by