16 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
idealUI says

I’m looking for a HTML coder for collaboration to converting my new PSD designs to HTML5/CSS3.

Please use the TF contact form to get in touch with me for discussing the details.

Thanks,idealUI

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
aaronwallace09 says

I’m looking for a HTML coder for collaboration to converting my new PSD designs to HTML5/CSS3.

Please use the TF contact form to get in touch with me for discussing the details.

Thanks,idealUI

Message Sent!

16 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
idealUI says

Hi guys, Thanks for your replies. I’ll respond to all of you.

Please don’t forget to provide links to your portfolio.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
INOUT says

Hi, I’m a front-end developer based in London, UK. HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, jQuery, Boostrap3, Knockout.js is what I eat for breakfast. :) Check my portfolio here: www.inoutwebdesign.com/portfolio.htm Regards, Matt

by
by
by
by
by
by