• Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
jpdr says

Hi,

im looking for script like this:

http://pixelthemes.net/?theme=nevo

appears when you hover the image, is there something similar in codecanyon or any free plugin?

3197 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
+6 more
ThomGeskin says
Moved to Item Requests

Hi jpdr, I had to remove the link, as posting links which give away free files to the community, is not allowed. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: I realized you just wanted to show an example which had nothing to do with the free file on the provided link, so went ahead and attached a screenshot, above. Good luck.
11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
jpdr says
Dzinc said
Moved to Item Requests

Hi jpdr, I had to remove the link, as posting links which give away free files to the community, is not allowed. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: I realized you just wanted to show an example which had nothing to do with the free file on the provided link, so went ahead and attached a screenshot, above. Good luck.

Sorry, i didn’t know, i edited my first message with an example from a themeforest template

51 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
NerdNGeek says

I can make a snippet for this if you want to, mail me at jonathan.lafleur@live.ca if you are interested (specify if you want the shadow effect or the “like” or both and i’ll make it for you then sell it here)

by
by
by
by
by
by