16 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
TheBritonz says

THIS is harder then hell, man! Pure evil!
Great track!!

Wow, thank you guys for praising our Chapter One, that was actually an experiment in such a hard style! And we have a new one just approved ! Please, check it out, it’s called Chapter Two

273 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+1 more
soundroll says

@TheBritonz – please, do not use my image in your files descriptions, not enough you use my image, you also, use my traffic on my site, that I pay for it!

729 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Elite Author
  • Canada
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+3 more
TimMcMorris says

@TheBritonz – please, do not use my image in your files descriptions, not enough you use my image, you also, use my traffic on my site, that I pay for it!

@TheBritonz: Wow – not cool man. Guess you’re a looking to make a very bad name and reputation for yourself fast…

37 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Akoahi says

Hi, I want to share my collection of heavy music
Metal Collection by AkoAhi

16 posts
TheBritonz says

sorry about that, we thought this banners to AJ radio are free to use, because we saw the exact same images in a lot of item descriptions, anyway we’ve allready deleted them all, sorry again, man, if you will forgive us, we will write a song for you :inlove:
273 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+1 more
soundroll says

sorry about that, we thought this banners to AJ radio are free to use, because we saw the exact same images in a lot of item descriptions, anyway we’ve allready deleted them all, sorry again, man, if you will forgive us, we will write a song for you :inlove:
No problem now, I see you removed them.
You could see this image only on my pages, also, didn’t you see that the file’s URL was from my website?
Next time, just ask for permission, if you are in doubt.
235 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
backgroundmusic says

I have a question since it seems I did not understand completely something…or maybe I did. I see that a lot of people here post links to their own items in this thread, is that allowed except in item discussion section? I ask this because my latest track would be very suitable for this thread, but as I read the forum rules, I’m not sure that’s really allowed. So, if someone who has more experience is willing to answer me, that would be nice. :-) Thanks

10 posts
JoneyFromHell says

THIS is harder then hell, man! Pure evil!
Great track!!
Wow, thank you guys for praising our Chapter One, that was actually an experiment in such a hard style! And we have a new one just approved ! Please, check it out, it’s called Chapter Two
WHOAAA !!! f*ing awesome!!! i’m a beginner metal composer (will become an author here soon… i hope), but i can’t achieve that quality level as you’ve got (think it’s best among metal items here)! What kind of equipment do you use?
10 posts
JoneyFromHell says

I have a question since it seems I did not understand completely something…or maybe I did. I see that a lot of people here post links to their own items in this thread, is that allowed except in item discussion section? I ask this because my latest track would be very suitable for this thread, but as I read the forum rules, I’m not sure that’s really allowed. So, if someone who has more experience is willing to answer me, that would be nice. :-) Thanks

I started this thread for metal authors to share their items, because this style is rare here and it’s hard to find. So i think that link to your track is exactly what this thread was created for :grin: And if it’s not allowed then the whole thread is out of law :evil:

14 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Russian Federation
Steve5000 says

OMG ! Chapter Two is so best track of the heavy sheets on AJ !!!!! !!! My fagot is blowing ! check ot my guts

by
by
by
by
by
by