130 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
deanb says

Hi,

I have two options at the moment.

1. A brand new website for my overseas property company. It needs a CMS and i am looking for something totally different THIS is my current website, which is good. But I want something better now.

2. I have done a redesign but need a backend system for it to add the properties to and want to keep the look and functions of it you can see a page <ahref=”http://theresorts.co.uk/2mma62.html”>HERE

I have a very decent budget for this.

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

Feel free to contact me through my profile page, I’ll be more than happy to help you!

Regards, BenSheppard

508 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
Gareth_Gillman says

Dean, I am UK based like yourself so would be happy to talk to you more about the website options available.

You can email me contact @ garethgillman.co.uk :)

26 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
tc_marites says

Hi deanb, I would be more than happy to help you in this project. Kindly shoot me an email at mfr.webmax@gmail.com.

xtremewebservices
xtremewebservices Recent Posts Threads Started
13 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
xtremewebservices says

Hi Dean,

We built more property websites until now, we have the team, the knowledge and the experience to pull up something great for you. If you are going to organize a pitch, we will be more than happy to participate. Please feel free to send me any extra information to contact [@] xtremeweb.ch. Thank you!

77 posts We are CreateIT. We create IT.
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Poland
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
createit-pl says

Hi Deanb, we’ll be happy to work with you on that, we have wide experience on custom projects. Please drop us a line at contact@createIT.pl. Thanks!

197 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Europe
drawvisuals says

Hi deanb,

I´m interested on the website project that you posted here. We have a consistent UI/UX portfolio, we make use of the latest technologies, Responsive Web Design (RWD) to come up with the best design result working cross-plataforms.

Feel free to email me with further info to drawvisuals@drawvisuals.com or add me to skype: drawvisuals, so we can discuss the project further.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best

163 posts
sandra_2010 says

Hi Dean! Is this still available? If so, I can render our web experts here to cater your needs. Feel free to mail me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com. Let’s discuss this more further.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks…

7 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United States
illusiodesign says

Could you provide us with a range of our budget? For example, does this project fit within: $10K-$15K, $15K-$20K, or $25K+. Also, what’s your timeline for completion? Do any special events revolve around the launch of the website? I’m sure others would appreciate a little more detail. Thanks.

1 post
morgan_k says

Hello DeanB,

I work for a web development company out of Milwaukee, WI [link removed] We have a wide range of services to offer many different clients. If you weren’t able to find what you were looking for 3 months ago, feel free to visit our site to see if we would be a good fit for you.

Best Wishes, Morgan

by
by
by
by
by
by