118 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
elisent says

Hello guys,

As our microstock focus recently moved from Flash to HTML we want to really get moving here on TF so we’re looking to partner up with awesome people.

First off we’d like to adapt your html and/or wordpress themes to our custom CMS and share the revenue. As our production capability is somewhat limited here we’d ideally only want really cool designs but do send a PM regardless.

Secondly we’re looking for a wordpress developer that can get our Fluxglide HTML5 with CMS template integrated with WP. We are looking to hire 1-2 WP gurus but till then we’d rather work with someone with proven TF track record. As you well know quality is king here and the template needs to be coded up to standards.

Of course we’re also open to great PSD designs which we can code in html5 and also integrate in our CMS but, of course, the percentages will need to be fair.

Our account is at 70% and we can pay your share monthly via paypal or any other payment method you prefer.

We are also looking for rockstar designers to create exclusive themes for us and we can pay by project, percentage or a combination of both. Please attach portfolio and a ballpark figure for designing a complete theme (PSD).

Cheers, Octav

118 posts
+6 more
elisent says

Still looking :)

3445 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
sevenspark Moderator says

Sounds like a great opportunity for the right person – good luck with your search! :)

2203 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey Octav

Zap me a message if you are interested my TF portfolio is not huge but I am comfortable in HTML5 . Also have a few design pretty close being done. Message me on my profile page.

Cheers Lester

40 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+1 more
bitsquare says

Hey Octav, let me know if you still need a partner.

812 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
iamthwee says

Definitely a great opportunity. Big fan of all your flash work, if you’re a one man band you’re impressive.

Do you have a link to your custom CMS ?

118 posts
+6 more
elisent says

Hello guys, thank you for the answers, I wasn’t monitoring this thread as I am generally expecting PMs.

Right now we’ve got enough partners to cover our (still limited) productions capabilities for a while but if you’re fine with pushing the launch date for a while we’re definitely interested.

Unfortunately we’re not a one man band so it’s not as impressive as it could be, however the resources allocated to the stock flash stuff weren’t very significant. So you could say 1.5 devs working like their life depended on it would be closer to the truth hehe.

For the CMS sample you can check the CMS > Others Section here on AD. Don’t hold the basic back office design against it, it’s about 4 years old now and our customers really like the simplicity so there was no need to refresh it. As I mentioned in my initial post a new improved one is in the works.

Cheers, Octav

2203 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

No problem with waiting, let me know how it works out. Cheers

Lester

by
by